Do you have the IT factor?
Tech Support = Life Support
The IT & Presentation Support Technician is a generalist position devoted to all aspects of computer set-up, installation, troubleshooting, service upgrades and maintenance. The primary goal of the IT & Presentation Support Technician is to make sure that the technological equipment of the company – laptops, macs, phones, presentation systems, etc. – is running smoothly. The IT & Presentation Support Technician will work in coordination with the agency’s Managed Services Provider (MSP) to accomplish this goal. The IT & Presentation Support Technician will support the operations of both the Colorado Springs and Denver offices. The position will require travel between the offices.
- Work in coordination with MSP to address all IT support tickets.
- Assist users in addressing hardware and software issues including issues with desktops, printers, and networking devices.
- Be knowledgeable on all presentation systems utilized by the agency. Support all presentation needs with particular attention to nuances of new business presentations including the use of additional video-conferencing software, setup of equipment in client locations, operation of presentation laptop, etc.
- As needed, travel with new business pitch team to provide presentation support.
- Identify common recurring problems and research and recommend solutions to prevent them in the future.
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles for common issues and recommending updates as needed.
- Set up VOIP telephones and diagnose and resolve issues with them.
- Support onboarding of new employees with system setup and training/education for agency systems.
- Support deployment of new computer systems including setup for new equipment and redeployment of existing systems based on employee changes
- Possess analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Professional business demeanor
- Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients, both internal and external
Education and Experience
- College degree required
- One (1) year experience working in a position with relevant system support experience
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
- Fearless: Of course we can do it. Absolutely. No doubt. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first time or the thousandth. We face and embrace and race through a changing world, brave because we have each other.
- Tenacious: Proactive by nature, optimistic by choice. Forward as a way of life. Solve as a mode of thinking. If you believe in something, sink your teeth into it and go, go, go.
- Passionate: Everything matters. Every client interaction. Every comma and every decimal. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to the best of your ability.
- Me & We: What can you do to make your team successful? Find your moment, your specialty, your piece of the puzzle. And then own it for the greater good.
Vladimir Jones is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Vladimir Jones is committed to building a diverse staff and encourages applications from minorities.