- Collaborate with Copywriters, Producers, Digital specialist and Media teams
- Proficient filling the walls with ideas
- Punctual, polite and proactive
- Work collaboratively across the agency on client campaigns, new business and internal initiatives
- Present work to Creative Directors and internal teams
- Competent in Adobe Suite
- Great eye for composition and ability to capture the spirit of the moment
- A problem-solver at heart
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and to tight deadlines
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
- Fearless: Of course we can do it. Absolutely. No doubt. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first time or the thousandth. We face and embrace and race through a changing world, brave because we have each other.
- Tenacious: Proactive by nature, optimistic by choice. Forward as a way of life. Solve as a mode of thinking. If you believe in something, sink your teeth into it and go, go, go.
- Passionate: Everything matters. Every client interaction. Every comma and every decimal. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to the best of your ability.
- Me & We: What can you do to make your team successful? Find your moment, your specialty, your piece of the puzzle. And then own it for the greater good.
Vladimir Jones is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Vladimir Jones is committed to building a diverse staff and encourages applications from minorities.