The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is responsible for handling the front desk duties for the Colorado Springs office as well as for providing general administrative duties for the agency. This position shall also provide limited administrative support to both the CEO and the President of the company. The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant shall report to the CFO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function as Receptionist for Colorado Springs office to include greeting visitors to the office and answering all phone calls in a friendly and professional manner ensuring that calls are directed to the appropriate staff member promptly and efficiently.
- Closing office at the end of day including transferring phone system to night mode, turning off lights, straightening up conference rooms, organizing kitchen (including starting dishwasher), etc.
- Order meals and make reservations upon request.
- Preparing conference rooms for client meetings including seeing that rooms are client and orderly, stocked with appropriate beverages and glassware, etc.
- Assist with presentation preparation and arrangements for all agency meetings, conferences and other significant agency events.
- Maintain calendars/schedules for CEO and President; scheduling and changing meetings and appointments as necessary.
- Make travel arrangements for executive staff; assist other staff with travel arrangements as needed.
- Prepare expense and AMEX reports for CEO and President
- Maintain MailChimp account for agency – update contacts, generate lists for communications/invites sent to clients.
- Maintain new biz checklists and supply inventories
- Prepare/update checklists for supplies needed for new biz pitches, bootcamps, client presentations, etc.
- Order, ship and manage all supplies needed to support new business and client meetings. Work with print producer as necessary for the ordering of supplies, creation of signs and any other physical assets.
- Other administrative support duties as assigned
- High school diploma with 1-3 years’ experience in the field or in a related area
- Professional and articulate with a cheerful, friendly demeanor
- Reliable and dependable
- Adept at handling access to sensitive/confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to handle people well and balance a variety of tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
- Fearless: Of course we can do it. Absolutely. No doubt. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first time or the thousandth. We face and embrace and race through a changing world, brave because we have each other.
- Tenacious: Proactive by nature, optimistic by choice. Forward as a way of life. Solve as a mode of thinking. If you believe in something, sink your teeth into it and go, go, go.
- Passionate: Everything matters. Every client interaction. Every comma and every decimal. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to the best of your ability.
- Me & We: What can you do to make your team successful? Find your moment, your specialty, your piece of the puzzle. And then own it for the greater good.