The Videographer/Editor is a highly collaborative, motivated individual with the ability to think and execute creatively, with a high degree of craft. This position is based in the Denver office and will work out of in-house edit suite.
The Videographer/Editor is a member of the Creative team and reports to the Executive Creative Director and works directly with the Producer. She/He is responsible for shooting and editing video, including advertisements, e-commerce website elements, case studies, pitch videos, branded content, how-to videos, still photography and more. The Videographer/Editor has a proven ability and portfolio that demonstrates her/his familiarity with all stages of video production. She/He is a conceptual thinker that has experience working in fast-paced, dynamic, growing, and energetic environments.
- Strong ability to think creatively and strategically
- Shoot and edit video for ads, website, and other marketing channels
- Maintain equipment and help to keep our in-house studio organized and efficient
- Work with marketing associates, copywriters, art directors, animators, editors, and strategists to develop video treatments that meet company objectives
- Digital asset management: ingesting, organizing, distributing, and archiving video footage
- Develop templates and standardized workflows to help the company work more efficiently
- Work with Creative team to conceptualize, present ideas, and quickly implement visual solutions for feature stories, web content, social media posts and campaigns, advertising executions, gift and grant proposals, and more.
- Create memorable authentic content, matched with the technical expertise to bring the story to the screen
- Edit, repackage, and distribute compelling videos and digital media that will inspire and promote clients’ related projects
- Requires a great eye and understanding on how to make bold, compelling visuals
- Experience working with professional video equipment, including lighting, sound, and grip
- Expert in Adobe Premiere Pro, with a general understanding of After Effects, Davinci Resolve, and Photoshop
- Has a good understanding of the video production process, including pre and post-production
- Is familiar with photography (both product and lifestyle) is a plus, but not required
- Ability to test new creative concepts and willingness to offer creative solutions to a wide range of challenges
- Has a clear understanding of video ad placement within performance marketing channels, like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tic Tock, Pinterest
- Strong and effective communicator
- Detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills; you can manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- A self-starter who is comfortable with problem-solving on the fly and are eager to grow
- An inherently curious person that loves to ideate, test, learn, and repeat.
- Strong video editing skills.
- Intermediate knowledge in producing, videography, lighting and audio techniques skills, as well as technical videography skills using DSLR cameras and related equipment.
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 4+ in similar role. Must have experience working in a creative team environment.
- Vladimir Jones is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Vladimir Jones is committed to building a diverse staff and encourages applications from minorities.
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
- Fearless: Of course we can do it. Absolutely. No doubt. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first time or the thousandth. We face and embrace and race through a changing world, brave because we have each other.
- Tenacious: Proactive by nature, optimistic by choice. Forward as a way of life. Solve as a mode of thinking. If you believe in something, sink your teeth into it and go, go, go.
- Passionate: Everything matters. Every client interaction. Every comma and every decimal. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to the best of your ability.
- Me & We: What can you do to make your team successful? Find your moment, your specialty, your piece of the puzzle. And then own it for the greater good.
Vladimir Jones is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Vladimir Jones is committed to building a diverse staff and encourages applications from minorities.