Colorado Springs and Denver, Colo., June 21, 2018 – Independent, family-owned agency Vladimir Jones (VJ) recently completed a months-long, concerted effort to strengthen teamwork and maintain and improve service to clients.
Last summer, the leadership team identified several areas where new hires and shifts in team assignments could enhance collaboration among employees and enhance client programs. These insights informed a staffing plan that the agency kicked off in October 2017 with the addition of Nathan Downey as senior art director/designer.
“VJ is really different from the rest, so I was thrilled with the opportunity to rejoin the team,” said Downey, who had worked at VJ previously. “We are very passionate about creating great work for unexpected clients. And we are confident and secure in who we are, as an agency and as individuals.”
VJ hired talent to round out the team in many disciplines critical to successful client programs, including insight, creative, digital, media planning, and account management.
“Every one of our new hires is an excellent professional and, just as if not more important, an excellent person,” said Meredith Vaughan, CEO of VJ. “Our offices are built to inspire collaboration, but the people really make it happen. Every day, we deliver consistently outstanding work. I’m very proud of the team we’ve built.”
VJ welcomed these 10 people to its Colorado Springs and Denver offices in the last nine months:
- Nathan Downey, Senior Art Director/Designer
- Shannon Westhoff, Senior Acct. Executive
- Maranda Ryser, Junior Art Director/Designer
- Kate Potter, Executive Assistant
- Ashley Simon, Project Manager
- Katie Flamand, Acct. Executive
- Steven Jacobs, Digital Coordinator
- Andrew Dvorscak, Digital Coordinator
- Jennifer Ridler, Junior Media Planner
- Rachel Yohanan, Media Planner
In addition to the new hires, VJ also shifted some team members’ responsibilities to better meet client needs. These seven people recently received promotions or changed roles:
- Sara Lennon, Media Director, Strategic Planning/Buying
- Michelle Dungan, Media Supervisor
- Patrick Cannarozzi, Senior Digital Strategist
- Andrew Halfman, Senior Digital Strategist
- Ayla Larsen, Senior Copywriter
- Jonathan Neugebauer, Media Planner
- Christina Hoener, Digital Coordinator
Vladimir Jones is Colorado’s original independent, integrated advertising agency, with offices in Denver and Colorado Springs. We believe in brilliant brands and love making the world love them as much as we do.